+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Welcome new users!

Welcome new users!

If you haven't been to The Wastelands in Second Life, stop by for a visit.

The same general rules apply here that apply in The Wastelands, which boil down to "Don't be a douche bag".

If you're a resident of the Wastelands, please send me a PM and I will invite you to the residents group.

Registered users of the forum get to view and post to many more sub-forums than you see as an unregistered user. :)

With all of that said, it would be mighty considerate of you to post here in the New Users forum and introduce yourself. :)
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.

Talking Please, allow myself to introduce... myself.

Ah yeah, My name is Dovryn Skall. Im not new to SL, but I'm new to the wastelands. I've been sent here by Facemelt to review the rules, find some humans to team up with and such. Every one Ive met has been very helpful... not to mention creative! I have been trying things out here and there, Saterday events are badass. I love it here.

Looking forward to becoming a Deadeye for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovryn View Post
    Ah yeah, My name is Dovryn Skall. Im not new to SL, but I'm new to the wastelands.
    Hey there. Welcome and hello from one new wastelander to another. Oh and by the way if you find any cheese, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. Just stop by the bog.
    You know... you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.

Default Mystik

Hello, I'm Mystik Merryman, and I'm new to the wastelands... I found the sims after typing Apocalypse in search places. I would love to team up with some peeps and get into the RP. I need character helps, though I have a general idea of how I'd like to RP. Place looks great, keep up the good work

northeast corner of Bloodmoss Swamp and Eastern U.S.

Default hello....is anybody out there?

(Dovryn quoted the Rollings Stones so I counter with Pink Floyd )

Hi....just wanted to introduce myself to...I am OQuinn....my friends call me Quinn...my honey calls me Kwin. My partner Harley Radford and I just got a plot in Bloodmoss and are enjoying scavenging around for parts to fix it up and meeting our neighbors. Have met some very helpful ppl esp. MollyBlue (the unofficial ambassador for the W.L.) and Leovinus (not sure what he is...lol). I am looking forward to meeting everyone and everyone so far has been more than friendly....kind of a nice contradiction for the end of the world but ....heh...who knows maybe it will be like that...smile. Anyway....hope to see you around.

Welcome newcomers to our scrappy and desolate, friendly and brutal little corner of Second Life!

All of you new folks should stop by for our Saturday events!
    We may have a busy day this Saturday!

12:00 PM SLT - Cormac - I'll probably host another tournament of Cabeza Muerta games at the Court of Skulls. Still need to send out a notice.
    1:00 PM SLT - The Great Fissure - Even though i don't see it on the Calendar, Giu may be hosting another gameshow of Taunt the Mutant or Match Game at the Chaoseum.
    2:00 PM SLT - The Great Fissure - Our resident rockers from the UK, Redzone, will be performing their dark brooding sounds of violin, guitar, and keys at their new stage/helicopter.
    3:00 PM SLT - Hambone Slash - One of our favorite past-times is FIGHT NIGHT, where scavengers from across the Wastelands gather at the Potato Farm to test the edge of their blade, the weight of their clobberin' stick, and the swift feats of their feet against each other and the deadly traps of the Arena. Bloodspills, gas clouds, firecandy, and Scavenger-ka-bobs on the spikes tend to happen regularly.

Also, later in the evening (i can never remember the time), Giu generally hosts Movie Night at the Burnt Oak Drive-In with some strange film of entertaining humor from the Old World.
    How many times will the teeth bite the tongue,
    Looking for salvage in the damage that's done?
    - Jay Farrar

Awesome!
    I love high power active day!
    The bad thing about running fast is when I stop, I am lost again.. Of course, that is how most of my adventures start

Quote Originally Posted by oquinnlilliehook View Post
    (Dovryn quoted the Rollings Stones so I counter with Pink Floyd )

Hi....just wanted to introduce myself to...I am OQuinn....my friends call me Quinn...my honey calls me Kwin. My partner Harley Radford and I just got a plot in Bloodmoss and are enjoying scavenging around for parts to fix it up and meeting our neighbors.
    Hey there. I have a plots in both Malady Bog and Bloodmoss Swamp... so if you ever see me wandering about feel free to say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
    Hello, I'm Mystik Merryman, and I'm new to the wastelands... I found the sims after typing Apocalypse in search places. I would love to team up with some peeps and get into the RP. I need character helps, though I have a general idea of how I'd like to RP. Place looks great, keep up the good work
    Hey there Mystik caught you out at Fight Night last week... didn't get a chance to say hello as I was kinda AFKish. Welcome and hello... from one manimal to another.
    You know... you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.

Hi! I'm Neva.
    I am very new to all Wastelands,and a big fan of horror movies. After reading all the information on the Wikipedia file on the wasteland rp, I was excited by the chance to play a Ghoul.
    I may go see what the Teeth grinders are all about,and ask to be patient with me as I try,and find my way.

Wink Howdy

Howdy everybody,
    I'm Vicarious Starek, just Vic fer short. I'm new to the Wastelands. I bought the old mine shaft in Fort Stygian, on the NW corner of the area, and started a gang of outlaws known as the Ruin't Gunslingers. Stop by fer a visit. Also, I'm hoping to find a second plot of land in Fort Stygian fer the prims, I'm just bout out. Also, if any of ye are intersted in joinin the gang, just gimme a holler. We're not about superiority complexes and stuff. You can check out our charter by searching in my profile.

Thanks everyone,
    Vic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast