+ Reply to Thread

Default Wastelands Salvage Shops

I make it my business to know where the Wastelands salvage shops are, because I frequently check them to find salvage items I haven't been able to pick up in my scavenging runs. Since I haven't seen a comprehensive list of the shops anywhere, I will post my list, in the hopes that others will shop at these vendors and keep them in business. If there are any shops I have missed, please post them in this thread, as well.

In Malady Bog:

Traperos Market. Japilina Yun is the primary vendor. The shop is in the SW quadrant of the sim. Look for the sign with the bull. She specializes in food, and there is usually plenty of it in the shop, with a wide selection.

Bonulino Kanto. Her shop is almost due north of Traperos Market, next to a small shack of corrugated metal. You will have to wade through some water to get to it. She sells raw salvage, products of masheening, weapons and occassionally belts, medkits and furniture.

In Hambone Slash:

Remnant Ashbourne. The shop is next to a tower with square top in center of sim, and is surrounded by a corrugated metal wall. On sale there is raw salvage and sometimes food.

Spotz Sporg and Rainbow Pirandello. Their shop is in the NW corner of sim, within the confines of Dodgertown. There is a set of shelves in the corner of the their property. They sell raw salvage and food, as well as a small number of masheening products.

Tusk Chronowire. His shop is in the center of the extreme west edge of sim, also within Dodgertown. Look for a small enclosed stall directly to the west of the building on the hill that looks like a hand. He primarily sells raw salvage.

Dodgertown main market area, which stretches along the SW corner of the sim. A wide variety of items are sold there, including: food, raw salvage, products of masheening, finished weapons and belts. Merchants who vend there include: Cat Yuhara, Patrice Cournoyer, Mutsy Kaligawa, Spotz Sporg, Red Calamity, solexfox Eisenberg, and Missanthropos Python.

In The Great Fissure:

Destini Miles. Her shop is in the NE quadrant of sim. Look for the shack made of corrugated metal. She specializes in weapons, and typically has good selection of both melee and ranged weapons. She also has a small selection of food and raw salvage.

General Stoar. Wankerstein Clapsaddle is the main vendor here, although Mutsy Kaligawa has sold here in the recent past. The Stoar is on the north lip of the Fissure in the center of the sim. Wank sells raw salvage, products of masheening, and furniture.

Renegade Market of Psycho Baroque and Dassina Andel. It is in the NW corner of the sim, under a brown tarp. They sell weapons, raw salvage and masheening products. There is a food vending table facing their display table, called the Delicatessen. Several vendors sell food here, and there is nearly always a good selection.

Zaros Xue. Shop on the W edge of the sim on lip of the Fissure. This one is new, just having opened. It primarily has raw salvage, with a little food and a few weapons.

In Fort Stygian:

Cat Yuhara. Her shop is right on border with Junkyard, in the center of the border line. Go around to the side and enter through the gap in the corrugated metal wall. Turn to the left, walk past the dilapidated service station into the vending area. She sells food, raw salvage, weapons and products of masheening.

Cigi Sahara. Her shop is in the NW quadrant of sim, just to west of the Stygian crater. Currently the shop is underground, so enter either through a hole in ground or take the elevator in the tower. The vending tables are on 2 levels, the ground and first floor. She sells raw salvage, products of masheening, weapons and sometimes belts.

In The Junkyard:

Lunk Portal. His shop is in the NW quadrant of the sim, on the west edge of his square market area. It's in a rustic cabin-looking building with a large front porch. He sells raw salvage and food, along with a few weapons.

Now, start shopping!
    Give me the food and no one gets hurt!

Good info, thanks for posting.

I have lots of salvage piled up in my inventory, and I have little time or patience for the masheens. Any suggestions on how to price things? I know I have some good stuff, but I don't spend enough time collecting and trading to know what anything's worth. Only idea I have is to go around and see what they're going for...maybe that's the best way. At least now there's a list of places to check out!

The sort of rule of thumb for items that are easily found in salvage is $10L per BV point. However, there is some variation, with some selling a little more cheaply and some selling a little more expensively. For the harder to find items, you can charge considerably more than $10L per BV point. For these cases, checking what others are selling for is a good starting point. If a particular item is not being sold by anyone, it's a good possibility that it is either hard to find or very high in demand. Keep that in mind as you price items.

if you set up a shop, post here so the rest of us know about it. I make a habit of checking all the shops I know of every day or two, and I am sure others do, too.
    Give me the food and no one gets hurt!

Okay, I have my place set up. It's all raw salvage - like I said, I don't have the time or patience for the masheens. I'm in Malady Bog, just north of the landing area where the masheen is.