+ Reply to Thread

Talking My name is Ned. Dead...Ned.

I have been coming to the Wastelands on and off for a while, figured I would introduce myself on the forums and let it be known that....

I drink lots of coffee.

As I stated above, been coming to the Wastelands on and off for a while, but only just to sit and soak in the creative juices (that sounds so gross) that the Wastelands has to offer! Whenever I needed a good bit of inspiration I would come roam the Wastelands and just get lost for the sake of getting lost.

My main avatar is Nich Shilova, regrettably I came here on a alt at a later point to avoid a constant never ending flow of instant messages and boredom, I would have preferred to continue to come here on my main account but unfortunately...alts are a necessary evil to get a bit of peace, quiet, and a nice comfortable state of immersion.

I am a content creator, and I have been active in many roleplay communities...but they pale in comparison to this community. So! I saved my favorite place in SL for last! So now I am cementing my keister in the Wastelands permanently.

Now you all have to deal with me.....and my retardedness....may the gods have pity on all your souls...
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Roleplay information for those interested:

Dead Ned is a young ghoul. He is a Pirate, and he loves being one. He can be found running around stealing tools out of every place he can find them, tinkering in his shack, watching people with his binoculars (like a creepy peeping tom), and scrounging around for salvage. Overall he's not a hard person to get along with...he doesn't look to get himself in squabbles...but he certainly wont hesitate to club you over the head. He currently lives in the cape, in a shanty shack that he made from scrap sheet metal and bits and pieces from here and there.

He still has much to learn and discover about the harsh unforgiving lands.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Yes. I used comic sans....because I am comic sans kind of person.

Good to meet you, Ned! I look forward to seeing you around the Wastelands.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Thanks!

Welcome Ned!

Don't lose your head.

HA.
    I couldn't resist.
    How many times will the teeth bite the tongue,
    Looking for salvage in the damage that's done?
    - Jay Farrar

*hits a rimshot* Thanks haha

I'm glad your comings-and-goings have become stayings, instead! 'Bout time you settled your half-rotten butt down already!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

Thanks , and yeah I'll be cementing myself here for quite a while!