+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am swampwitch

Default I am swampwitch

Hi, I bought land Today and for my first work built a temple. It's not as grand as it sounds, or maybe it is. In an RP sense it is the world to me, since I am Harbinger of Oookatae the Skyfallen. Oookatae is great and mysterious, she whispers the nightmare and elevates the dream. Her's is the mastery of the dark places. You can see her sleeping at the temple in Wastelands.

If anyone else want to worship Ookatae (understandable given her magnificence), I would be thrilled to meet other seekers .templeofookatae.jpg

Haha, welcome! Always awesome to have another cult around. That's three witches we have in The Wastelands now, between you, Ccindy the Mutant Witch, and Vikki the Reaver Witch!

Because I like staying alive, I will make no conjecture of who is Maiden, Mother, or Crone.
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM THERE! I will visit your temple soon

yay religion!

welcome to the show, i gona visit u and prove u worship the false god!!

the other witch
    I eat your Face.

I too was once without the quietude of the sleeping lady, taste, drink of her murky blood and you too may know the truth!