+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Let's build a snowman!

((...but there really isn't any WL: Snow, so I'd like to introduce you to Bleedy The Dirtman! A cry for help or new heartwarming holiday tradition? You decide!

I've set the Object Return to zero, so if you'd like to add something to Bleedy that expresses your holiday spirit please feel free. All Objects will be lovingly Returned after the Holidays or after I've taken enough pictures, whichever comes last. I think there are around 120 prims left atm so have fun! Bleedy can be found on the west end of The Great Fissure. God help us, everyone!))

Default update

I'm please to update this with picture of the awesome decorations friends and strangers added to Bleedy The Dirtman. He's super gross, and I can't thank you all enough. I'll return stuff in a few days unless I can figure out how to keep everything.

That's really amazing!
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.

At this special time of year, children across the Wastelands take part in a tradition so old and creepy nobody really even remembers what it means or why they do it. Take common dung rolled sand, a few old sticks, some junk you had laying around, and suddenly they are transformed into one of the most enduring symbols of the season. Bleedy the Dirtman continues to charm and threaten everyone equally, heralding the advent of Giftmas and reminding us all of the deeply disturbing sickness we share.

So don't be shy, get down with the sickness! Please feel free to add a low-prim decoration to the wonderful horror (or horrible wonder) that is Bleedy the Dirtman. All contributions will be Returned, some sooner than others. Have fun, leave some prims for others, and don't get near the blood. Serious here; the taint is in the blood so stand back as you enjoy! West end of The Great Fissure. Pics of this year's monstrosity will appear in this thread.

It's that special time of year again so come help decorate Bleedy the Dirtman! On the west end of Fissure, near all the blood. Merry Giftmas!

YAAAAAY! I do so love our festive seasonal affront to Art and Nature and God!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

Bleedy is so cute. Look at his little bloody sand face.
    Verity Goodnight

Thanks to everyone who helped decorate Bleedy this year!

Last edited by Sam; 12-26-2014 at 11:42 AM.

"With Cheese Wheel tits and a Mek-Mek nose an two eyes made out of ... eyes."
    Thanks to everyone who helped to make Bleedy The Dirtman gross and weird this year!!