+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lets have fun!

Default Lets have fun!

Im new here, And want to become another member of the wastelands community, Therefore I am posting here to announce myself and hopefully meet new interesting people to roleplay with! Anywho, I am Lilith, And all of you are? :3

Hey there, Lilith! I'm Aposiopesis, but people call me Apo.

If you'd like a crash course in roleplaying, and/or just some practice, I've made a little inn / pub / orientation area called The N out in Fort Stygian. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlif...ygian/50/50/68

You can click the stuff on the shelves and signs on the wall for notecards with information about all aspects of The Wastelands, including roleplay, which might help you get the hang of What All Is Going On Here.

And, whenever I'm available (which is basically the weekends, now [thanks, new job,]), I'm always game to help anyone build a character -- or to dive right into some RP to help you learn the ropes!

Hope to see you around!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

Hallo, Lilith I'm Shea, a manimal/human you might find wandering aimlessly around the Rot and the Fissure. Hope to see you about and nice to meet you ^^