+ Reply to Thread

Default Noire.....new.....looking to buy abandoned wasteland island.......

Please help

Thanks

Private
    Full rights
    Own name
    Island
    Abandoned
    Wasted

any land for rent........or amazing terroformers to help......

i am sick of being shown tropical islands in Sl and if i get shown one more ................god help the real estate agents future in SL....

I am interested in serious builders to help me.........

or owners of land to rent, sell or whatever...........

URGENT

NOIRE

Allow me to direct you to the Wastelands Land Store. Here you will find parcels of land for sale, including some smaller islands in North Yard and Cape of Ruin. I no longer rent out homestead regions, unless they become available -- which they often don't.
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.