+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

I really like Cc's idea of byproducts being useable! maybe a few empty Dinky cans can be fused into a WL: Cook Pot, that can then be used to make, oh I don't know, WL: Soup...

Also on my v2 wish list... WL: Rats !! I know I've begged shamelessly about this previously but I didn't see it on this thread. Now I do

I'm sure it wouldn't work out for various LSL reasons... but I've always thought it would be awesome to be able to make mulligan stew.

Everyone could contribute something to the cookpot. It would only have a certain window of time to accept new ingredients, and then it would spend a few minutes "cooking." When finished, it would do some math: it would add up the BV of each food item that was contributed, add the bonus usually given to refined foods, then divide that by the number of contributors. Afterward, you'd be able to click the cookpot to receive something like a WL: Tin Can Fulla Stew. If there were, say, 6 contributors, each person's can would have 1/6 the BV of everything put in the cookpot. (Plus the bonus.) Maybe it would be limited so that only contributors could receive stew by clicking the cookpot, but the WL: Tin Can Fulla Stew would be tradeable, so a generous person could give their share to someone who didn't contribute.

Or maybe it would be guaranteed Delicious if you were a contributor, but have a high chance of being Poison if you just stole some without contributing. Might be worth the risk -- might not. It would still be more in your interest to eat regular food, or make your own cookpot, than to steal.

I think it would really add something, and would make food more of a communal experience. Clans and other groups could have big feasts, or weekly dinners, that would have a real incentive for multiple people to be gathering and contributing in the same place at the same time.
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

Good to see that this forum actually has a section for suggestions.

Recently I had some ideas, like it would be nice to have some attachment for the Rattlesnake to make it more poisonous. An attachment that would need crafting of course, making it a Vicious Rattlesnake or something as it is a beautiful yet hardly strong weapon.

Also, I'd like to suggest (in case it wasn't discussed before) that weapons should have a certain duration and then break. I mean we all build these things from scraps and even using tape and shit. These things shouldn't last until eternity, if you know what I mean. The longevity should be dependent on use of course, things shouldn't break when kept in inventory. It would mean that more weapons would be necessary to be crafted. This could also involve Ccindy's idea, that once a thing breaks, you get like a quarter of the salvage back. Or you have to go to someone who can repair stuff.

And because this happened to me today, there should be restrictions on selling old salvage. I bought a package of 10 shark teeths that turned out to be BV 1 each for whatever reason. And sorry to say this, but thats a rip off. It wasn't declared as such. I know some old salvage is still good for the traders but in this case they were rather useless and a waste of lindens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9