+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Singer

Default Mr. Singer

Because folks responded positively I wanted to know if folks were interested in having me sing at scheduled times. If so, what times would be good? Folks can also message me when I'm online for impromptu performances, if I'm not busy. It cheers me up to be able to entertain somebody. What are your thoughts?

I can do groups of songs in themes such as different genres, subjects, certain eras, or places or origin. So far I've just done what I want, but if there's something somebody wants in particular and I know it, I can do it, otherwise I may be able to learn it.

That would be so awesome, Drifter!

I'd say to pick the times that work best for you and that don't conflict with other events, really. Neo could probably give you better feedback on the ebb and flow of visitors throughout the days. I know that any time between 5pm and 8pm SLT tends to be pretty active for the Americans, but I'm not sure when the European players peak. (But I do know that Wednesday is always pretty dead!)

As for what to sing... surprise us, maybe! All those ideas sound interesting to me -- I really enjoyed your Civil War era songs, for example, but it would be fascinating to hear, for example, wartime songs of different eras, or drinking songs from around the world, or a brief history of some given country through song.

Whatever you end up doing, and whenever you do it, I look forward to hearing you!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

I would def like to hear you Drifter!

I think 5pm SLT works out to around 1am UK time, so those sort of hours might be tough during the week for Europeans (well, the ones that have to be awake during the day) - but more manageable at weekends.
    Verity Goodnight

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Wastelands/241/174/74

Nothing substantial to add, but I just wanted to chime in with an enthusiastic "hooray!"