+ Reply to Thread

Default Masaks's Mountain Marijuana Menagerie

Well, I'm moving back to Colorado at the beginning of May so you know what that means - Mountains and Marijuana! I'll be incommunicado (is that on the way to Colorado?) for a few weeks so I'm having a Menagerie bash this Saturday.

Start time isn't set as I'm still makin' a playlist but we'll begin with some tunes from the other half of "country & western" music, Western. What exactly is western music you ask? Come Saturday and find out! But I'm working on a set of tunes from Colorado bands, artists with Colorado connections and songs that just remind me of home!

Beginning at 1:05 PM SLT we'll begin a western movie double feature with a Masaka twist. Yes, soft core Saturday returns with "Wild Gals of the Naked West" followed immediately by "Revenge of the Virgins" at approximately 2:10 PM.

Since I'll have a stream I intend to hijack the Arena audio for Fight Night. Last time I tried to play music and fight at the same time I crashed mightily but still took second so I may or may not fight this week.

Apo has agreed to DJ at my place this week. Depending on when she wants to start, I may present "Reefer Madness" before her set if she doesn't want to start at 4...

Anyway, that's the plan for now. Hope to see you there for Merriment, Music and Movies!

Last edited by Masaka; 04-12-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: pictures are worth how many words?
    Again make peace,
    Again give pardon,
    Forgive again and again . . .

see you there
    I eat your Face.

I'll be starting at 5:00, so feel free to show a thing at 4:00! I can start whenever it's done - and I'll do my best to continue the theme!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

Reefer Madness at 4:00 it is then. Runs about 1:08 so @ about 5:10 or so Apo will administer aural abuse...

Last edited by Masaka; 04-14-2016 at 01:34 AM.
    Again make peace,
    Again give pardon,

I guess I'll begin at 11am SLT which always confuses me - (10am local note to self)...
    Again make peace,
    Again give pardon,

This was a lot of fun! Thanks, Masaka - and good luck prepping to go southbound!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

Thanks for coming, everyone! See ya on the south side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvkh2IjNSy4
    Again make peace,
    Again give pardon,