Part 1
tralala Loordes: "Oi Lune...good ter see yah"
Lunesta Matova: "Oi, Miss Tra...how ya be?"
Lunesta Matova: "Oi there, Apo!"
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me stumbles over to stand by the wreckage of her booze stand. "Oi. Imma juz zdand ober 'ere. I god de Ruzdmouv," she says, in a voice thick with congestion.
tralala Loordes: "The usual..cursin' the sands and hoping fer goods. Been watchin' all the new folk stumble around crabbin' cause all they gots was a feather from the buzzard..." Laughs
Lunesta Matova: /me chuckles. "Some a them new folk don't unnerstand the value in things they find"
tralala Loordes: "s'truth...Apo yer sounds like yer swallowed a handful o'grubs"
Lunesta Matova: "A feather's jes a feather 'til ya learn how ta addit to stuff. Can run a man right clean through with it."
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me snorts. "Id veels lige dere's a Big Vad Grub siddin' in mah 'ed alreddy, dagin' ub all da room in mah 'ed-'oles." She rubs her forehead.
tralala Loordes: "I offered to trade it with him cause he was cryin' over missin' out on a leg or two o'meat..but yah know how when yer makes an offer they sudden like get all cadgy and grabby...thinkin' fer once they don't maybe know it all..."
Lunesta Matova: "Seen a few new folk runnin' right by the spikey flowers what grow in places...not realizin' their lives might depend on that little-seemin' weed"
Lunesta Matova: /me listens to Apo hacking and coughing behind her. "Feelin' worse are ya, Apo?"
tralala Loordes: "Maybe Apo yer should wet down some bloodmoss and slap it up on yer head...maybe feel better a bit." "Gotter find yerself some cure...."
Sonjay Zadark: /me stood off observing what appeared to be a little market place hearing in part the comments of the wandering vagabonds of the wastes. He looked down at a finger nail that was looks and he tried to stick it back on but if fell off and he sighed. Grumbling he stepped forward trying to pick up a little on what they were saying.
tralala Loordes: Laughs..."Lune I see one mad dog runnin' fer them flowers and cuttin' em down just fer spite.."
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me nods slowly. "Id'z drue. I alwehz ding... 'Oh, I gan'd use a Ghemigal A on dis gagdus; i godda save id.' An' den DIZ habbenz, an' I ain'd god a zdogbile anehmore."
Lunesta Matova: /me tosses something to Apo, barely missing her head. "Small comfort, but somethin' to hold tight when ya get to hacking real bad."
[2016/09/03 11:18:33] Robin Firethorn: /me hefted her pack and moved up to the market remembering it from the one time they had an auction sometime back. She put her goggles on her forehead and tried to come out to see them with a little greeting so as not to sneak up on them. "Hey, you trading in there?" She asked.
Lunesta Matova: "A few folks is learnin', I think. Them posters Apo painted must be doin' some good."
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me tries to catch it, but misses, swatting it onto the ground. She picks it up and looks at it. "Aww, id'z a beer! A bear. Nod a beer. Alreddy god lodza beer." She hiccups.
tralala Loordes: Shakes her head..."Yer aint never 'sposed to not have a few bottles of chem a in per pocket...it aint never a good idea to blow it at the masheen...mebee they has some over to the shelter?"
tralala Loordes: "Oi stranger...I can be tradin' if they's somthin' yer after? Is they somethin' yer wants?"
Lunesta Matova: /me chuckles at Apo...."Ya still feeling the brew from the other day or ya startin' fresh with that nasty stuff? Not sure it'll cure...mebbe help with the pain though"
Aposiopesis Fullstop: "I do god zum now," she says with a sniffle. "Bud now i gan'd vind de blandz, ov gourze." She snorts again, and spits on the ground.
tralala Loordes: kicks some sand over that spittle....
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me peers over and gives a vague wave to the new arrivals.
Sonjay Zadark: /me listened and snapped his eyes to the girl he had met earlier with Malice and backed up a step. He was not to sure about all these people, not since the change. Swallowed at the mention of drink and grunted. His milky eyes went wide when of them waved. He blinked and looked down at himself.
Lunesta Matova: /me looks over her shoulder and nods to the folks.
Robin Firethorn: Well, I got a lot of wood. I do carpentry and fix stuff, well some stuff as I can. You need any wood. I always trade for food or any old thing.
tralala Loordes: "Oi strangers...welcome to come down to the cookfire here...nothin' btter'n bacon cooking stink is they?"
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me stares at the figure at the other end of the row of wrecked booths. "You zpeag wordz? We gan'd read mindz, zdranger..."
Robin Firethorn: /me blinked and looked over her shoulder spotting the ghoul and flinched. She narrowed her eyes. Yep it was the same one as earlier. "Hey there. Gnash. Said his name was ... What was it uh ghoulie man, Sam Gnash?" She shakes her head. "I don't think is adjusting so good." She glanced to him.
tralala Loordes: "Yer can add some wood to the cookfire here...I gotta fine bit o'fatback here fer yah..I knocked off the green bits where that ghoul was lickin'."
Sonjay Zadark: "If I had something to say, I'd say it now wouldn't I." He rubbed his cracked lips together and grunted. "How Is or ain't adjusting is none of your buisness." He said to the little human girl. "Mind your own buisness. I am looking for someone."
tralala Loordes: Snorts...."Bold talk fer this early"
Robin Firethorn: /me blinked at the rude ghoul and turned and pulled from her pack some wood. "Oh sure okay, no problem. I comb the dunes and round that old lake, well used to be for little bits of wood, you know." She fed the fire wood and stood there respectfully hoping for a bit of meat. "Robin Redhand." She looked to the ghoul in the distance.
Lunesta Matova: /me chuckles and kicks the sand...."Mebbe jes more meat fer the Diner, Tra"
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me chuckles, the sound dissolving into another hacking cough. "Who'z yeh loogin' vor? I'll warn 'em."
Lunesta Matova: "Apo, you hoardin' that brew or you gonna share? Less of course it's got them rustmouth spores innit"
tralala Loordes: Pulls a fatback outta her pocket and blows some lint off..."here yah go...yer takes that to Aeg and he'll make yer some fine bacon strips. Just the thing fer chewin' on long scavs."
Aposiopesis Fullstop: /me gives Robin a weary wave. "Good meedin' you, dough, Robin."