+ Reply to Thread

Default Hello first time here

I am the Spyder.

Welcome to The Wastelands! If you want to know more about anything, don't hesitate to ask.
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

welcome to the show.
    I eat your Face.

Hi I am new to this game . My name is Alistare Wirefly .

Welcome to the wastes!
    I eat your Face.

Heya, Alistare! If you're curious to know more about anything, drop me a line here or inworld anytime.

Good luck out there!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

RL mania finally settling into more calmy waters,hoping to have acces to (SL)WL somewhere later this year.....missed yall and building stuff so much...Mutant will be back....

Quote Originally Posted by ZTAR View Post
    RL mania finally settling into more calmy waters,hoping to have acces to (SL)WL somewhere later this year.....missed yall and building stuff so much...Mutant will be back....
    That's super awesome! I look forward to your arrival!
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.

good to hear from you ztar.
    looking forward to build and stalk with you again.
    I eat your Face.

YAAAAAAAAAAY! I've been wondering how you've been! Great hearing from you, Ztar - can't wait to see you around again (and see what amazing things you build this time!)