+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (2016-12-10) Post Apocalyptic Gingerbread Scene Contest

Default (2016-12-10) Post Apocalyptic Gingerbread Scene Contest

The Rules: Built a post-apocalyptic scene in candy, gingerbread, and frosting, (IN REAL LIFE, NOT SL) then post your results in this forum thread! It's like a traditional gingerbread house, but INTENTIONALLY ruined! Previous years pictures do not count.

Deadline: Midnight of Christmas Eve

Grand prize: 1 Giftmas colored WL: Scavengers Bow. Only two currently exist (from a previous competition of BLOOD), and you can see one at the quick-halt.

Thanks for playing prize: A whole bunch of WL: Candy Scrit!

I honestly think a Wastelander started this tradition, but I could be completely wrong. Now it's an official contest. Have fun!
    Last edited by NeoBokrug; 12-10-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.

The House That 2016 Built
    IMG_5604a.jpg
    IMG_5605.jpg
    IMG_5614.jpg

Re: deadline extension as mentioned on Steam group
    Last edited by Malsain; 12-31-2016 at 10:05 PM.
    Our teacher said "female masturbation is a myth". So I climbed up on her desk, and became a legend.

yumm apocalypse
    I eat your Face.

+ Reply to Thread