+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buzzard Hunt!

Default Buzzard Hunt!

It’s time to clear the sky of those oily black bastards! Irk the Mutant is offering a bounty of L$3000 to the finest hunter! Through the month of June, a count will be kept of dead turkey buzzards and the Badass Resident that took them down. At midnight June 30th we total the kills and award the winner!

In order for a kill to count you MUST take a picture. Like so many things in life, it didn’t happen without a picture. Post to your SL feed, if that is screwed up (as it often is) take a screen shot and post to Flickr or somewhere like that. Then send the link to Irk (shannonwilsonbell). I’ll confirm your kill as soon as I can. Good hunting!!
    Last edited by Irk; 06-01-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Default Hunter's Talisman

In addition to filthy money, the winner of the Buzzard Hunt will also receive a unique Hunter's Talisman handcrafted by real mutant hands!

The Buzzard Hunt is over! The competition was fierce and the winner won by a single kill… There were 5 hunters this month, with a combined total of 19 kills… and 7 of those buzzards were dealt death by our supreme winner, Swifty Streeter! He’s a killah, and soon he’ll have L$3000 and a mutant hunter’s talisman to prove it. Thank you to everyone who took shots at flying monsters this month! I hope to make the Buzzard Hunt an annual competition.

Awesome! Congratulations, Swiftly!

I managed to see only one dang buzzard all month - and, as soon as I did, it ascended immediately and vanished. Oily black black bastards, indeed.

This was a really fun idea, though; I'm excited to see it become an annual thing! Who knows, maybe we'll soon have enough new critters that we can have a few such contests throughout the year...
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

I killed 7 too...

Mayo, I'm so sorry!! I think Irk was counting on his toes, which only number 6... But you did indeed have 7 kills and THAT makes you a WINNER! When I see you on next I'll get the L$ and Hunter's Talisman to you!!

\m/ Thanks!