+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default July Community Meeting - 7/29/2017

[14:00] NeoBokrug Elytis: As per the usual we'll take time over the next hour to talk about the three main aspects of the estate; land, the game, and then an open floor for RP and events discussion.
    [14:01] Aposiopesis Fullstop: wooo!
    [14:01] NeoBokrug Elytis: With time for questions in between each section. : )
    [14:01] NeoBokrug Elytis: To start with estate, as of just Wednesday I ran a short little contest for one of the tiniest plots on the estate. Basically it was "email me, and tell me what you'd do with it".
    [14:03] NeoBokrug Elytis: There's only two of these plots, in all 200+ plots we have. They don't really come up all that often, and since the previous owner... left ... with some time to spare on the meter, I figure I would pass it on to someone worthy of it.
    [14:03] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Heh.
    [14:04] NeoBokrug Elytis: The last time it was available was in 2014, so when I say they don't come up too often, I mean it. : )
    [14:04] NeoBokrug Elytis: Anyway, there were 6 emails I got about it, and one person wrote me a short story about what they'd do. So they win!
    [14:04] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Oooh!
    [14:04] NeoBokrug Elytis: Congrats Vivito Volare!
    [14:04] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Hey, congratulations! : D
    [14:04] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): /cheer
    [14:04] NickCitrus: Congrats!
    [14:04] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): Yay!
    [14:04] Aposiopesis Fullstop: /appl
    [14:04] NeoBokrug Elytis: You're one of us now.
    [14:04] KittyKat Borkotron: [Cool]
    [14:04] The Saviour (saverwho12) YAY CONGRATUATIONS!
    [14:04] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): Thank you
    [14:05] The Digger (sandusky.kayvon): Congrats!
    [14:05] Inspector Dooley: I was secretly hoping for a top 5 most questionable replies list
    [14:05] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): congrats
    [14:05] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Now I'm curious about this story... : D
    [14:06] NeoBokrug Elytis: I will leave that up to Vivito, if they want to share. : )
    [14:06] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): I think it's more fun to discover those sorta things
    [14:06] Aposiopesis Fullstop: AGREED.
    [14:06] NeoBokrug Elytis: As for estate occupancy, it's been better -- but summer is ending so I expect a little bit of a rebound.
    [14:07] NeoBokrug Elytis: I haven't been around much this month, which affects pretty much every other category we'll talk about later. I had surgery on the 7th, and I thought I could work from bed. I was very wrong.
    [14:07] Aposiopesis Fullstop:
    [14:07] NeoBokrug Elytis: The pain meds made me sleepy and fuzzy, and my body wanted to just sleep a lot on top of that.
    [14:08] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): Obey the body.
    [14:08] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Bodies need rest.
    [14:08] Inspector Dooley: That's when you go Astral maaaan
    [14:08] NeoBokrug Elytis: It's been three weeks now, and I feel A LOT better. The first week was the worst. They second was pretty miserable, and this last week has been kind of pleasant.
    [14:09] Inspector Dooley: Out of body experiences are the best when the body SUCKS
    [14:09] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I'd probably never come back.
    [14:09] NeoBokrug Elytis: So that's hobbled my ability to run this place, and despite your outward apperances you're all super civil and nice -- which made it easier for me. Thanks!
    [14:10] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): Don't let that get around.
    [14:10] Aposiopesis Fullstop belches, scratches ass.
    [14:10] NeoBokrug Elytis: Your secret is safe with me!
    [14:10] NeoBokrug Elytis: I plan to ramp up "being back" this week. I have many game things I want to finish up, but before we go there...
    [14:10] NeoBokrug Elytis whispers: Any questions about estate stuff?
    [14:11] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Can anybody convince me not to buy a swamp plot? It's just... sitting there.... CALLING me....
    [14:11] Inspector Dooley steals all your money
    [14:11] Aposiopesis Fullstop: WELP.
    [14:11] NickCitrus: I can convince you TO buy it.
    [14:11] Aposiopesis Fullstop: SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN MY MONEY. I MUST HIRE AN INSPECTOR.
    [14:11] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): Sorry, I don't get between anybody and their prim addiction
    [14:12] Inspector Dooley: ;-D
    [14:12] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Haha!
    [14:12] Angharad Greggan: Swamps the best ..
    [14:12] Aposiopesis Fullstop: It iiiiis...
    [14:12] Inspector Dooley: been getting a lot of those 'Enlarge your prim estate' e-mails ?
    [14:12] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Haha!
    [14:13] NeoBokrug Elytis: With herbal suppliments?
    [14:13] Inspector Dooley: haha
    [14:13] NeoBokrug Elytis: ... grown in a swamp?
    [14:13] Aposiopesis Fullstop: WL: Bloodmos
    [14:13] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): BS. It's just sawdust
    [14:13] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): Not..that I'd know
    [14:13] Aposiopesis Fullstop: >
    [14:13] NeoBokrug Elytis: Technically, isn't that close enough to an herbal suppliment?
    [14:13] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Hahaha!
    [14:14] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): sawppliment
    [14:14] NeoBokrug Elytis: Okey Dokey! Moving on to game related stuff.
    [14:14] Aposiopesis Fullstop: *snrk*
    [14:15] NeoBokrug Elytis: Before I went under the robotic knives, Gutter and I were working on updating the status effects for the HUD. Unfortunately I could not finish them in time before surgery, so I couldn't give you all something to do while I was recovering that first week.
    [14:15] NeoBokrug Elytis: However, we did manage to finish it about 2 weeks ago. And so I went to update all the HUD dispensers with the updates.
    [14:16] [Second Life: You posted to Flickr.]
    [14:16] NeoBokrug Elytis: Well working on all of that while on pain medicine is not advisable, because I had to update them about 4 or 5 times in total because I always ended up overlooking one small thing.
    [14:16] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): eep
    [14:16] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): the downside of drugs.
    [14:16] NeoBokrug Elytis: It was more me kicking myself in the ass for a few hours than anything else, but I learned that, "Hey, maybe you shouldn't work quite yet..."
    [14:17] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Isn't it nice you can just update the dispensers instead of updating actual HUDs, now? You can mess up as often as you like, and people will still get only the right version next time they HUD up! :V
    [14:17] NeoBokrug Elytis: Haha right
    [14:17] NeoBokrug Elytis: Glad I switched to doing it that way!
    [14:17] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Still. Don't code on drugs .
    [14:17] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): drugs?
    [14:17] Aposiopesis Fullstop: drugs?!
    [14:17] Aposiopesis Fullstop: bah.
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

[14:18] NeoBokrug Elytis: We've got two big updates coming down the pipes for game updates.
    [14:18] Inspector Dooley: Also don't drugs on code
    [14:18] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Oh doooooo we...
    [14:18] NeoBokrug Elytis: One involves quests and traders, the other involves plants.
    [14:18] Aposiopesis Fullstop: !
    [14:18] The Saviour (saverwho12): oh I just pass by this place every now and then, haven't really taken a look at the HUD
    [14:18] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): oooo...
    [14:18] NeoBokrug Elytis: Pick one
    [14:18] The Saviour (saverwho12): it wants me to remove all my other HUDS tho D:
    [14:18] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Yup.
    [14:18] Inspector Dooley: Plants!
    [14:19] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Plaaaants...
    [14:19] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): Plants
    [14:19] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): Yeah plants
    [14:19] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Pants.
    [14:19] NeoBokrug Elytis: Plants it is!
    [14:19] NickCitrus: aw yeeaaahhh
    [14:19] Inspector Dooley: Greenthumb alert
    [14:19] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): woot!
    [14:19] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): Pants?
    [14:19] The Saviour (saverwho12): i swear the guy next to me kept looking at my crotch
    [14:19] NickCitrus: GET DAT GREEN
    [14:19] NeoBokrug Elytis: Plants will be worked on AFTER quests and traders, since I am more done with that than plants.
    [14:19] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Are these plants gonna be:
    [14:19] Aposiopesis Fullstop: drugs?
    [14:19] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): DRUGS!?!?!
    [14:20] The Saviour (saverwho12): HOLY SHIT ITS THAT GUY FROM ASSASSINS CREED
    [14:20] NeoBokrug Elytis: However plants are getting a big overhaul, they will be taken out of the box spawn and given their own spawn system.
    [14:20] NickCitrus: yay!
    [14:20] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Heya, Drifter!
    [14:20] NeoBokrug Elytis: Potato plants were/are kind of a failure as they are now.
    [14:20] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): carrots and onions...
    [14:20] Wasteland Drifter (wastelanddrifter) waves.
    [14:20] NeoBokrug Elytis: Everyone is too paranoid or greedy to let them grow.
    [14:20] NickCitrus: Every time we get a food update I imagine what kind of soups Sam would make.
    [14:20] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Me too.
    [14:20] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): hahah
    [14:21] Inspector Dooley: In a post-apocalyptic enviroment? Nahhh
    [14:21] NeoBokrug Elytis: So what I have scrawled down in terms of how the new system will work is:
    [14:21] Inspector Dooley:
    [14:21] NeoBokrug Elytis: A patch of dirt will spawn someplace. A person can "plant" a food resource in that patch
    [14:21] NeoBokrug Elytis: Then over a week or two it will need to be cared for while it grows.
    [14:21] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): !!
    [14:21] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Planting!
    [14:22] NeoBokrug Elytis: People who contribute to it's well being will get a take of it's rewards. However several factors will play in when a plant needs care, and what kind of care it will need.
    [14:23] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): can others come pull up the plants?
    [14:23] NeoBokrug Elytis: No
    [14:23] The Saviour (saverwho12): faceplant
    [14:23] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): I like.
    [14:24] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Is it going to need care at 4:30 in the morning when nobody's on? What's the timeframe for getting it what it needs?
    [14:24] NeoBokrug Elytis: People can plant different plants, but each plant has a preferred (and opposing) region to grow in.
    [14:24] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Ooooh...
    [14:24] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): wow...
    [14:24] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I really like the idea of regional flora. A lot.
    [14:25] NeoBokrug Elytis: Preferred will have less upkeep, opposed will have more. And the soil will spawn randomly across the estate.
    [14:25] Inspector Dooley: I hope one plant demands the equivalent to The Little Shop of Horrors
    [14:25] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): Yes!
    [14:25] NickCitrus: If I sit in a hole for a week will I bear citrus fruit?
    [14:25] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I hope Blood Potatoes are still one of them. And that... yes, that. heh
    [14:25] Inspector Dooley: "Blood for the Blood Tree!"
    [14:25] Aposiopesis Fullstop: lawl Nick
    [14:25] NeoBokrug Elytis: So with all the random, and limited resources, it'll be up to people if they want to try to grow something hard to grow, or easy to grow.
    [14:26] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): how is Hard defined? Needing mroe at tention?
    [14:26] Aposiopesis Fullstop: If it's hard to grow, does it have a higher harvest when it succeeds?
    [14:26] NeoBokrug Elytis: Oh, and all soil will require a "starter".
    [14:26] NeoBokrug Elytis: Apo no, but it will have what you wanted to grow.
    [14:26] Aposiopesis Fullstop: ...As opposed to?
    [14:26] NeoBokrug Elytis: Lets say the WHOLE estate, all the dirt is growing wheat
    [14:26] NeoBokrug Elytis: And you really want coffee beans
    [14:27] NeoBokrug Elytis: Well, you find one dirt with not wheat in it, and you start growing coffee beans.
    [14:27] NeoBokrug Elytis: Bam, no one can change that until it's harvested or dies.
    [14:27] The Digger (sandusky.kayvon): In which regions will this spawn?
    [14:28] NeoBokrug Elytis: Hopefully all the homesteads and Fissure and Stygian
    [14:28] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I'm not sure if that answers my question, though. If it's hard to grow, all that means is that, if you succeed, you succeeded even though it was harder to do? There's no greater reward?
    [14:28] NeoBokrug Elytis: There's not greater reward.
    [14:28] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Okay. So the trick will be learning what plants thrive in what regions.
    [14:28] NeoBokrug Elytis: It's hard to grow because that is not the plants favored region.
    [14:28] NeoBokrug Elytis: Yes.
    [14:28] NickCitrus: I'd imagine that the item itself would be the reward, right? Since it'll be rarer than the other crops.
    [14:28] Inspector Dooley: Basically its the other way around - Ensuring you place the prefered plants in the prefered regions for the best yield
    [14:29] NeoBokrug Elytis: Yes. That.
    [14:29] The Digger (sandusky.kayvon): How will the plants get around homestead auto-returns?
    [14:29] NeoBokrug Elytis: I have a plan!
    [14:29] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Will the plants actually appear to grow over time? I think that was part of the problem of Blood Potatoes, too: Sprout, Intermediate, and Mature all looked the same. (Well, I assume Mature did; I never saw one. :P )
    [14:29] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): All of this is very good, but how are the plants going to kill us? New things always kill us.
    [14:30] NeoBokrug Elytis: Probably not.
    [14:30] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): No plants growning anywhere but nonowned plots?
    [14:30] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): growing*
    [14:30] The Digger (sandusky.kayvon): haha Irk
    [14:30] Inspector Dooley: If someone plants a 'nightmare crop', aka a plant in its opposed terrain type, I'm sure that community effort on it might dwindle down quickly given its tenacious demands
    [14:30] Aposiopesis Fullstop: So are Coffee Beans just going to go from nothing to... coffee tree?
    [14:30] NickCitrus: Thorns, Irk... There's always thorns...
    [14:30] NeoBokrug Elytis: For now, plants will only grow in estate land.
    [14:30] Inspector Dooley: And it'll just go to waste
    [14:30] NeoBokrug Elytis: Or The Rot or Cormac, I need to talk to the owners.
    [14:31] NeoBokrug Elytis: But as I said when we started the conversation, plants is after the quest/trader updates.
    [14:31] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Makes sense. So there's still some risk there, hoping people don't waste the seeds or their starters or whatever on something that's not really viable. But not nearly as high consequences as "Somebody who doesn't know what they're doing picks the pickable plant that's just sitting right there and has food in it."
    [14:31] NeoBokrug Elytis: Before quest and trader updates I'll be adding a few new grubs.
    [14:31] Aposiopesis Fullstop: MORE GRUBS!
    [14:31] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): mmmm
    [14:31] NeoBokrug Elytis: The "seeds" will just be the regular resource.
    [14:31] Aposiopesis Fullstop: ...Are THEY going to try to kill us? Irk ain't wrong, you know...
    [14:32] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Ahhh, gotcha.
    [14:32] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): oh, Heavy Crates are not heavy again.
    [14:32] NeoBokrug Elytis: Unless I can convince someone to make me 10 new assets.
    [14:32] NeoBokrug Elytis: URGH
    [14:32] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Ask Ned!
    [14:33] NeoBokrug Elytis: I should probably just can the concept of heavy crates. They have been so problematic since LL changes things all the time.
    [14:33] Inspector Dooley: Heavy Cans
    [14:33] NeoBokrug Elytis: I am elbow deep in quest code.
    [14:33] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Does that mean red mushrooms go, too?
    [14:34] NeoBokrug Elytis: I'll have to look into everything when I get to it.
    [14:34] Aposiopesis Fullstop nods.
    [14:34] NeoBokrug Elytis: Grubs > quests/traders > plants
    [14:34] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Wish there was just some straightforward code that'd affect avatar speed.
    [14:34] NickCitrus: grubs before hubs and shrubs
    [14:34] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Hahaha!
    [14:35] NeoBokrug Elytis: hah
    [14:35] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): niiice
    [14:35] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Very.
    [14:35] NeoBokrug Elytis: Any other questions about plants?
    [14:35] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Will Blood Potatoes still be one of them? I do not want them to be gone entirely forever. ._.
    [14:35] NeoBokrug Elytis: Yes.
    [14:35] Aposiopesis Fullstop: YAY!
    [14:35] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): Missing the shroom errands...
    [14:36] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): If a random one crawls off and becomes a botan, that...would be funny.
    [14:36] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Hahaha
    [14:36] NeoBokrug Elytis: Shrooms: Part of the quest updates. When Aeg has his story arc, it changed his IC interactions with Alden. So Alden doesn't hand out quests for him now.
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

[14:37] NeoBokrug Elytis: Any other game related questions?
    [14:38] Inspector Dooley: (There should be a Nuclear Plant)
    [14:38] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Will we maybe get to grow plants on our own land someday?
    [14:38] NeoBokrug Elytis: Maybe.
    [14:38] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Eeeeee....
    [14:38] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): Are shroom errands coming back soon?
    [14:38] NeoBokrug Elytis: When... I do the quest updates?
    [14:38] Aposiopesis Fullstop: He kinda just said....
    [14:38] The Digger (sandusky.kayvon): Scroll up.
    [14:38] NeoBokrug Elytis: I thought that was implied.
    [14:39] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson): <-- dull-wittted from eating purple shroom
    [14:39] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): drugs
    [14:39] NickCitrus: I'd love to be able to grow purple shrooms...
    [14:39] NeoBokrug Elytis: Oh yes. I am sure a few of you remember the narcotics collectable.
    [14:39] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Oh maaaan...
    [14:39] Aposiopesis Fullstop: OH MAAAAAN...
    [14:39] NeoBokrug Elytis: It's only taken 9+ months but it's part of the plants update.
    [14:39] Aposiopesis Fullstop: !!!
    [14:40] NickCitrus:
    [14:40] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): woo!
    [14:40] NeoBokrug Elytis: If there's no other questions, I'll open up the floor to everyone to discuss RP and Events.
    [14:40] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Oh, we're gonna get fuuuuuucked uuuuuup...
    [14:40] Aposiopesis Fullstop: For science.
    [14:40] NeoBokrug Elytis: Purps are a cake walk compared to narcotics.
    [14:40] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): For Purple!
    [14:40] Mr. Volare (vivito.volare): I mean, Science
    [14:41] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): mmm cake walk
    [14:41] Aposiopesis Fullstop: It's gonna be like those DARE classes. You take one hit, and you're ADDICTED FOR LIFE.
    [14:41] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Just like they always told us.
    [14:41] NickCitrus: I'm not ready to have a fried egg brain
    [14:42] NeoBokrug Elytis: I had fun with Aeg, and I might bring him down (from being a bot) on occasion for RP sessions
    [14:42] Aposiopesis Fullstop: YAAAAAAAY
    [14:42] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): yeah!
    [14:43] NickCitrus: Yay! I'd love to someday see the other bots RP too!
    [14:43] Aposiopesis Fullstop: That one time Scythejaw came to the Salvage Auction was really cool.
    [14:43] NeoBokrug Elytis: Saul did do a wander, but no one but gutter was online.
    [14:43] NeoBokrug Elytis: Maybe it was for the better.
    [14:43] NickCitrus: Gutter always has all the fun
    [14:43] Inspector Dooley: Hence Gutter gone atm
    [14:43] NickCitrus: Yeah, we'd all probably attack him.
    [14:43] Inspector Dooley: GONE
    [14:44] NickCitrus: THIS IS FOR THE SHIT DEALS, SAUL
    [14:44] NeoBokrug Elytis: heh
    [14:44] NickCitrus: Is the Rondyvoo still happening?
    [14:45] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I haven't seen Tra in a while! I thought it was a July thing.
    [14:45] NeoBokrug Elytis: You might wanna ask Tra in discord.
    [14:46] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): Irk has been learning how to write from Apo. The RP has been super fun, and I recommend trading for lessons to all.
    [14:46] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Apo has been trying to teach the alphabet to Irk and Ned, and it is TOTALLY NOT SLOWLY DRIVING HER CRAZY WHATSOEVER NOPE.
    [14:47] Rick Carson-Haiku (rick.carson) wonders what happened to Rockin' Angel
    [14:48] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I've got a new project I'm working on for The N - a WERK BORD! A sort of jobs board / classified ad system where, if you leave me some information about what kind of work you want done or services you want to provide, I'll post something on the board to convey that information. ...In a way that will work, even for characters who are illiterate....
    [14:48] NickCitrus: That's something I never knew I wanted but I totally wanted all along.
    [14:48] Aposiopesis Fullstop: [Ccindy]
    [14:49] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): σί! sister
    [14:49] The Mutant Witch of the Wastes (ccindy.pfeffer): hmm appearantly im in the wrong week
    [14:49] NickCitrus: σί!
    [14:49] The Mutant Witch of the Wastes (ccindy.pfeffer): hey everyone
    [14:49] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I'm working on a few assets for it right now, but I hope it'll be ready by next month (or maybe sooner.)
    [14:49] The Digger (sandusky.kayvon): i did that last month
    [14:49] Aposiopesis Fullstop: In the meantime, Apo's fetch quests are still open for all! Just find me ICly and I'll set you up.
    [14:50] NickCitrus: I didn't know those were open now! That's very cool!
    [14:51] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Yah, I've been having trouble figuring out how to publicize it well (except by mentioning it at these meetings.) Feature creep happened, and then I came up with the Werk Bord idea! Heh.
    [14:52] NeoBokrug Elytis: Now you know.
    [14:52] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Oh, events-wise... I think I'm gonna shift the return of the Post-Apoc Sock Hop from mid-September to late August.
    [14:52] NeoBokrug Elytis: Feature creep is the devil.
    [14:52] Aposiopesis Fullstop: It IS.
    [14:53] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): good band name though
    [14:54] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Or super-early September. Something that still gives more breathing room before the sudden rush of holiday events!
    [14:54] NickCitrus: I am ready to rock my socks off
    [14:54] Aposiopesis Fullstop: wooo!
    [14:54] The Mutant Witch of the Wastes (ccindy.pfeffer): they always come so unnanounced
    [14:55] Irk (shannonwilsonbell): That gives me time to find socks that fit Irk's feet-paddles
    [14:55] NickCitrus: I have some princess socks if you want
    [14:55] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Hahaha
    [14:55] NeoBokrug Elytis: Burlap sacks
    [14:55] Aposiopesis Fullstop: [Mayo]
    [14:55] Mayo von Thalhofen (myotis.draconia): [Apo]
    [14:55] The Mutant Witch of the Wastes (ccindy.pfeffer): try wet sand. that fits like a glove .. i mean sock
    [14:56] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Sand-als.
    [14:56] The Mutant Witch of the Wastes (ccindy.pfeffer): doc mud-ains is an option too
    [14:57] NeoBokrug Elytis: I think that's about it. For anyone who wants to play or watch, I'm going to start setting up for War Zone in the great fissure!