+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Aposiopesis View Post
    I dunno about a proper league, but I -have- been trying to cobble together a Wastelands version of Roller Derby! It would essentially just be Fight Night on wheels

That is a really great idea!

Reminds me a little of a Max Headroom episode (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPg3lO94bPQ), and also that part of Skate or Die for NES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pyzkhVFGT0).

Group Name: The Raiders 'The Vipers'
    Group Leader: Mira Kamiguwa, Virus
    RP Goals: Salvage, raid, slavery, trade...
    Quirks: Half crazy and sadistic through excessive snake venom rituals

The Vipers are mysterious followers of an ancient religion (or so they claim). They usually only come out at night to hunt for food or to conduct raids. They are very ruthless when it comes to combat. They prefer stealth to strength. They usually carry bone knives dipped in Pit Viper venom. This poison, when in the blood stream, paralyzes the victim. Most victims captured in this way are taken back to their hideout.

Allies: Anyone who isn't there enemy.
    Enemies: Changes on a regular basis
    Primary Races: Human
    Primary Territory: North Great Fissure
    Regular daily culture description: The vipers spend most of there time wandering the wastelands looking for various opportunities. This could be in the form of scavenging but they would rather to take salvage from other people.
    Last edited by Mira3020; 12-30-2010 at 10:51 AM.

FYI: I updated the Black Market group and added the WL Pirate group.

Group Name: Speed Vipers (SV)

Group Leader: Vlad (Vladimir.Vincci)

RP Goals: --v
    1) To become the most bad ass gang in wastelands.
    2) To induce fear into the wastelands.
    3) To successfully rob as many people possible.
    4) To have everyone know our name.

Quirks: Prefer members to dress in more "raider" type of clothing, and or punk ish.

Allies: Fuck allies

Enemies: Everyone but us

Primary Races: All races are accepted.

Preferred Style/Role: Combatant, Bandit, raider, and or criminal type.

Primary Territory: The Great Fissure.

Other Territory: The southern part of Wastelands. ex. Ashvasta, Cormac, & Fissure.

Regular daily culture description: Robbing, Combat, Roleplay.

[Note: We do recruit OOC, but until you meet for an IC interview you will remain as a Supporter role.]

Group Name: Slytooth Wanderers

Group Leader: None, for Wasteland Drifter and Redflare Syakumi share leadership roles.

RP Goals: Survival in the Wastes, in lieu of scavenging, learning, and reproducing.

Quirks: None for the time being.

Allies: None per se, but anyone willing to trade or barter with them.

Enemies: Any that threaten their way of life.

Primary Races: Manimals at present, but receptive to others

Primary Territory: Anywhere they can find to lay their head during the day.

Regular daily culture description: Their day revolves around surviving until the next sunset, by any means necessary. They are normally peaceful folk, but will defend themselves if they feel threatened.

((OOC: Just a starting group, looking to make their way in the wastes until another group comes along and takes them in, finding their abilities useful.))
    Last edited by Redflare; 08-18-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Keepin' it simple and open to start with! Good idea! From the little we've talked, I dig the ideas you have in mind -- a primal, tribal sort of group. Manimals can be pretty hard to play -- between the RPing itself, trying to find the gear, and just trying to find an avatar that doesn't look like it fell out of a cartoon -- but there's some really great potential in them. Even simple interactions can lead to interesting conflict!

And that reminds me of a little project idea I had which might make RPing Manimals a little bit easier...

/me scurries off to work on it!
    Whatever shit Wastelanders do, however dirty or bloody or batshit random it is, it comes right from our gritty, fucked up little hearts, and that's beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9