+ Reply to Thread

Default Wastelands HUD Bug? (Redux)

I am switching viewers quite often at the moment, as Emerald is best for WL game and Kirstens S20 better for the rest of SL. I notice occasionally if I log out in one, and then in in the other, the HUD is attached, even if I unattached it (which I always do when leaving WL).

Sounds like a viewer issue to me.
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.

I've had that happen, too - not specifically my WL hud, but my AO and other huds, and even the clothes I'm wearing. It is a viewer issue.

2.0 has a different cache so that is why when you bounce back and forth between viewers you get the last outfit you had on in 2.0, regardless of what you did in another viewer. (Or so I believe.) It is definitely the viewer and not the hud.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by theblackcloud; 05-28-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    You know... you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackcloud View Post
    2.0 has a different cache so that is why when you bounce back and forth between viewers you get the last outfit you had on in 2.0, regardless of what you did in another viewer. (Or so I believe.) It is definitely the viewer and not the hud.

I hope that helps.
    This.

You can move the userconfig file over from one viewer to the other, though that's a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Agustsa View Post
    This.

You can move the userconfig file over from one viewer to the other, though that's a pain in the ass.
    Nothing liking a login at a packed club and you're in a bikini from a previous event that happened weeks ago. So I think I may try and figure that out. ha ha

I'm slowly moving over to 2.0 so those moments will hopefully become less and less. ha ha
    You know... you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.